Made in Paphos
Paphos… it’s the district of Cyprus that is known as the birthplace and playground of the goddess Aphrodite, the home of the unspoiled forests of the Akamas peninsula. Along the district’s southern coast, the seaside resort town of Paphos is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is regarded as an outdoor museum, thanks to its amazing archaeological wealth.
Bordering on the turquoise sea, Paphos appeals to holidaymakers of all ages: travelers who value the spirit of an uncongested holiday resort, where ancient history mixes comfortably with a contemporary European lifestyle, and where Mediterranean hospitality has a distinctive local colour.
Whether you enjoy the beach or the hills, historical sites or cultural events, in Paphos every day ends with the romance of a scarlet Mediterranean sunset. To help visitors capture it all in fond and lasting memories, we have created Nove Suites.
The three-storey Nove Suites building houses a total of six studios and three 1-bedroom apartments. Each floor accommodates two studios and one 1-bedroom apartment.
The ground floor is dedicated to the common areas including the lobby and a large outdoor swimming pool, as well as a private car park for each unit.
Take a closer look at the specifications and you will see that quality and comfort are built in everywhere
- Ground floor: lobby, 30m2 communal pool, parking areas
- First floor: two studios, one 1-bedroom apartment
- Second floor: two studios, one 1-bedroom apartment
- Third floor: two studios, one 1-bedroom apartment
- Studios type A: 36m2 plus 12m2 covered veranda
- Studios type B: 40m2 plus 13m2 covered veranda
- 1-Bedroom apt: 53m2 plus 13m2 covered veranda
Look And Location
Nove Suites is a brand new boutique holiday development that is just taking shape. It is located in the heart of the touristic area of Kato Paphos, only steps away from everyday amenities, and a short walk from the picturesque harbour at the end of the coastal promenade.
What makes Nove Suites even more special is that it adopts the requirements of holiday accommodation in Paphos and takes them to a new level of contemporary style and elegance.
- Within walking distance from everyday amenities
- 30m from the nearest supermarket
- 250m from the Municipal Beach
- 1km from Paphos Castle
- 10km from Paphos International Airport
Kitchen And Living Area
• European ceramic tiles
• European handless fittings
• Individually designed layouts
• Techno granite worktops and under-slung sink with Italian chrome-finish mixer tap
• European ceramic flooring in hall and living areas
• Pressure-lacquered doors
• Individually designed fitted wardrobes
- European ceramic tiles.
- European white sanitary ware.
- Wall-mounted WC pan with soft seat and cover and concealed cistern
- European ceiling-mounted shower arm and head with separate hand shower and wall-mounted controls.
- Individually designed vanity unit with demister illuminated mirror cabinet incorporating two shaver sockets.
- European chrome-finish brassware.
- Walk-in shower with contemporary fixed glass screen.
- LED lights.