Homes For Every Household
To accommodate the diverse needs of prospective buyers interested in a permanent home or a base in Paphos, Kalamos features a mix of different apartment types, with a living area ranging from 53m2 to 114m2.
On the ground floor, residents will enjoy the convenience of having a private gym and outdoor swimming pool, as well as allocated covered parking spots, storage rooms and a charging station for electric vehicles.
One- and two-bedroom flats are on offer on the first, second and third floor, while the fourth floor is reserved for three-bedroom apartments. With only one side of the building facing inland, most of the apartments grant you an unobstructed view of the sea.
Stylish, Comfortable Living
Whether you are interested in a one-bedroom base in Cyprus, or the three-bedroom home, each apartment was configured to make your everyday life convenient and comfortable. Construction and finishing materials were chosen with care, to ensure that your investment is one that will reward you with lasting quality, requiring a minimum of regular maintenance.
Fully aware of the need to control the impact of urban development on the environment, Kalamos is rated a Category A energy saving building, in accordance with the latest EU standards.
The full list of specifications reveals an understanding of modern living, contemporary style and good taste, which are all reflected in the choice of flooring, lighting, and sanitary ware, as well as in the fitted kitchen, cupboards and wardrobes.
- Marble flooring in hall and living areas (color choice* available) or solid wood floor.
- Pressure-lacquered doors.
- Individually designed fitted wardrobes (colour choice* available).
- LED lighting on all balconies
- HEATING: Under-floor heating in all rooms and hallways with heat pump.
- COOLING: Independent comfort cooling concealed in all areas.
- Visual Intercom system at the main entrance.
- External power socket on main terraces
About Kalamos’ Location
Kalamos is a brand new building with a total of 18 apartments on 4 floors, offering a choice of one, two or three bedrooms. The building is located in a very desirable part of town that is equally appreciated by buyers who are living permanently in Paphos, as well as those who are looking for a second home for regular holidays. With a home at Kalamos, you can easily combine everyday living with holiday pleasures.
- 500m to the beach.
- 15km to Paphos International Airport
- Shops and Restuarants with 500m
- Schools within 150m
- 5 min drive to Paphos city centre
- European ceramic tiles (choice of colours), allowance: €20/m²
- European handless fittings (choice of colours) Individually designed layouts
- Techno granite worktops (choice of colours), allowance €180/m²
- Techno granite under-slung sink with Italian chrome-finish mixer tap, allowance €350
- MK wedge sockets under wall units, allowance €5 per piece
- European ceramic tiles (choice of colours), allowance €20/m²
- European white sanitary ware, allowance €250/piece. Models: IDEAL STANDARD or LAUFEN
- Wall-mounted WC pan with concealed cistern and soft seat and cover, allowance €350/piece
- European ceiling-mounted shower arm and head with separate hand shower and wall-mounted recessed controls, allowance €350/piece
- Individually designed vanity unit with two shaver sockets – €300/piece
- Walk-in shower with contemporary fixed glass screen